<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Communist leanings =/= Communist
You can have an idea or thought that lies with a particular genre of political thought, but that doesn't mean 100% of your political beliefs are of that genre.
I'm not defending him one way or another--that's just simple logic. Just because a Republican is against abortion doesn't make them a Baptist pastor, for instance. </div></div>
Being a Baptist pastor is a bad thing?</div></div>
Nope--and thanks for trying to spin it like I said that when I didn't.
Being against abortion is a political stance, not a religious one. If a senator/representative/POTUS is against abortion, then that doesn't automatically make them the holiest of holies (as some right-wing people would believe at a glance). It means they have a political stance, not religion.
However--Being against Abortion doesn't make you a good moral person as a whole, just like having "communist leanings" (whatever that means, as vague as it is) doesn't make you an actual pinko-commie meathead.



Bookmarks